728x90 AdSpace




Latest News

ad

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Rolls Royce Mulls Range Expansion But Won't Replace Phantom Coupe Or Drophead

Reports,Rolls Royce,Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe
#RollsRoyce is considering the expansion of its range, but unlike the current market trends, they are not looking to increase their sales. The company’s boss said that there’s “no pressure to grow” the brand and that they’re looking to offer a broader range of models within Rolls Royce’s existing volumes.


“Volumes are nonsense,” Torsten Müller-Ötvös said. “Customers don’t want to see other Rolls-Royces.”

Rather surprisingly though, the British company’s future plans don’t include a replacement for the Phantom Coupe or the Drophead models, Autocar reports. The smaller Dawn and Wraith models will take their roles in the range, while the brand will not go smaller than the Ghost.

Last year Rolls Royce sold just over 4,000 cars, with sales expected to grow towards 5,000 units once the Cullinan SUV is launched in 2019, which will bring new customers to the brand, according to Müller-Ötvös.

Rolls Royce just revealed the eighth generation of the Phantom, which is based on an all-new, and bespoke to the company, aluminum architecture and powered by a twin-turbo 6.75-liter V12 with 563hp and 663lb-ft of torque.


PHOTO GALLERY

-
5 ( 88 ratings )
-
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment